- Complimentary Pregnancy Test. Our tests are lab quality. Tests detect HCG levels in the urine.
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Test results within 3 minutes
- Plan on 45 minutes for a pregnancy test appointment, and 60 minutes for an ultrasound appointment.
- Limited First Trimester Ultrasounds available by appointment.
- All ultrasounds are free and confidential
- Obstetrical ultrasounds are a valuable tool to confirm pregnancy. Our nurse(s) are trained in limited obstetrical ultrasounds which will provide important information including pregnancy viability, and gestational age (how far along the pregnancy is.)
- All ultrasounds are reviewed by our medical director who is a licensed physician.
STI/STD Testing and Treatment
It is important to get tested for an STI/STD if you think you have been exposed. Many women may not experience any symptoms at all so testing is very important. Click here: For our free online STI/STD risk assessment. The Pregnancy Resource Center offers:
- Lab tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea are available by appointment
- All tests are free and Confidential
- Our tests are urine tests, no needles or swabs
- The CDC recommends that all sexually active persons be tested for STD’s
- All clients with a positive diagnosis can receive treatment free of charge
- Based on risk factors, we will provide referrals for ongoing medical care if needed